Badge Day Postponed


Unfortunately and with regret we have to reschedule this weekends Badge Day event to the 1st of March 2020.

This decision has been made for two reasons which we hope you will understand. Firstly the temperature is still hovering above the required 5ºC and the second being the high winds forecast for Saturday and Sunday (40mph plus) which would make the safety provision for the event extremely difficult.


We apologise for any inconvenience caused but as we hope you’ll appreciate your safety comes first.


What happens now ?


  1. We can offer you a full refund if you cannot make the alternative date, please email with your paypal reference and we will process this next week.
  2. You can move to the 1st of March ( this will be competed automatically if we don’t hear from you )
  3. If you cannot make the alternative date and don’t require a refund we will donate your entry fee to Bluebell Wood Hospice.


We look forward to seeing you on the 1st of March.