Swim Sessions Cancelled – 17/03/18

Hi Everyone


Due to the forecast of high winds tomorrow, we regretfully have no choice but to cancel both swim sessions. The winds are expected to be between 35 – 40 mph which makes boat handling and safe recovery of swimmers in an emergency extremely difficult if not dangerous.


We hope you will understand and look forward to seeing you all next weekend.