Double Charity Appeal
We’re collecting presents again!. The presents are for looked after children in the Rotherham area, if you’d like to donate a gift to be opened on Christmas morning please drop them off at one of our sessions or bring one with you to our Christmas Party on the 20th.
They’ll all go to good homes and will be gratefully received.
Could we ask that they’re wrapped and labelled for either Girls or Boys.Our last collection will be at the Christmas Party on the 20th of December.
Thank you in advance, they really do make a difference ( if you haven’t got time to wrap your present don’t worry we can do that for you).
Here is their appeal page –
Thank you for visiting the wish list for Eckersley House, our ‘Home from Home’ supporting Leeds General Infirmary.
We are in need of the items below to keep the house spick and span and make our families feel at home. If you would like to donate a gift to the house from the list below please let House Manager Jane know. Thank you!
- Tea towels (preferably towelling)
- Large strong ironing board
- Cutlery (stainless steel)
- White dinner plates, side plates, dishes & mugs
- 4 x knife blocks (including knives)
- 4 slice toaster (stainless steel)
- *HARPIC Toilet Cleaner
- *COMFORT Fabric Conditioner
- *PERSIL Washing Powder
- *DOMESTOS/PARAZONE Bleach
- *FAIRY/PERSIL Washing up liquid
- *GLADE/OUST Air Fresheners
To contact Jane please email Jane.McHale@nhs.net or call 0113 392 6505
Registered Charity number: 284416